- Is the hotel near the city centre?
Yes, we are located very close to and within easy walking distance of the historic quarter of Cartagena.
- I come by car. How do I get to the hotel?
Very easy. The highway to Cartagena ends at the Paseo Alfonso XIII and the hotel is halfway down this street.
- How far is the Hotel from the train and bus stations?
Just within 5 minutes walking distance from both.
- What does a taxi cost from the nearest airport to the hotel?
From San Javier Airport to the hotel the taxi fare is about 40€.
- Does the hotel have car parking?
There is a parking lot available for our customers next to the hotel for a fee of 13€ daily.
- I travel with children. Do you have connecting rooms?
Yes. Our connecting rooms consist of a double room and a single room with a 1.35 m bed. Additionally, our breakfast service offers a special area for children.
- I travel with a baby. Is it possible to accommodate...
... a cot in our room?
Yes, but be sure to request the cot at the time of booking your room.
- Does the hotel have rooms accessible for disabled guests?
Yes, the BEST WESTERN Hotel Alfonso XIII has specially adapted rooms in accordance with current legislation.
- Does the hotel admit pets?
No, the hotel does not admit pets.
- Does the hotel have internet access?
Yes, we have free Wi-Fi Access throughout the hotel and, if you don’t have a computer, we have a Fun Zone provided with computers with Internet access, as well as printers.
- I need to have a working meeting. Do you have meeting facilities?
Yes. Ask at the front desk and we will inform you of all the possibilities.
- I need to have a private lunch/dinner? Is it possible?
On the mezzanine level of the hotel, La Cocina de Alfonso, one of the best restaurants in town, offers private rooms if you need them.
- I have to check out very early. Can I have breakfast?
If you leave the hotel before 7:00 am, we offer an “early bird breakfast” consisting of Nespresso coffee, milk, an assortment of teas and pastries, free of charge. If you require anything else, please ask at the front desk.
- ¿Do you have an entertainment area?
In our Fun Zone, in addition to computers with Internet Access, board games, books and newspapers, there are videogame consoles (Xbox 360 and PS3) with video games available (all free of charge).
- Does the hotel have whirlpool bathtubs?
All our rooms have this kind of bathtubs.
- I forgot the mobile phone charger. Can you provide one?
Ask at the front desk. We have almost every model on the market.
- I would like to be able to visit the main museums and tourist...
... attractions of Cartagena. Can we buy tickets at the hotel?
In most cases, yes. Ask for further information at the front desk.